It seems that a Western disturbance is still affecting some parts of Pakistan. The reports that the Pakistan Weather Portal has received is that isolated heavy rainfall is lashing the capital of Khyber province, Peshawar. Northern areas, some parts of Khyber province and northern parts of Balochistan including Quetta city could get some brief showers after that a sunny and dry week rest ahead. Karachi weather, as I said in my eariler post will remain dry and sunny during much of March even till late May but some partly cloudy periods cant be ruled out during coming weeks.
2013 Monsoon UpdatePWP NEWS: Monsoon Article III Published !! (May 18 - 10:30 pm PKT);
Daily Weather Updates
- 858,533 Views
Extras – Weather Products
Top Posts & Pages
- Pakistan bakes in Oven: Bricks for Monsoon 2013 placed!
- Monsoon of Pakistan
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (May 8 - May 22)
- Cyclone Mahasen threatens Bangladesh, Myanmar and India - Special Coverage!
- Pakistan's Monsoon: Do we really need a Monsoon season?
- Another Monsoon brewing for the same Sub-continent!
- A Cyclone is coming to Pakistan this year!
- Articles of the Month
- History of Earthquakes in Pakistan - In detail!
- Tsunami haunts Karachi - Balochistan shivers as well! - Part 1
Views since March 29