Temperatures in Pakistan is likely to increase during the days ahead, and weather is expected to become warm/hot in lower Pakistan too that is mostly coastal cities including Karachi. The day temperatures will increase in Karachi during the coming weeks. No wet period likely in Pakistan during the current and the third week of March. The temperatures could increase by 3°C. This type of weather conditions are quite normal in the month of March in Pakistan.
2013 Monsoon UpdateCirculations are forming in the central Arabian sea. (May 23 - 11:00 pm PKT);
Daily Weather Updates
- 866,601 Views
Extras – Weather Products
Top Posts & Pages
- Portal Interactive: Tropics that affected Karachi and Other coasts of Pakistan
- Monsoon of Pakistan
- Pakistan bakes in Oven: Bricks for Monsoon 2013 placed!
- Lahore suffers as mercury keeps rising
- A Cyclone is coming to Pakistan this year!
- Another Monsoon brewing for the same Sub-continent!
- Lunar Eclipse to make its entrance tonight!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (May 8 - May 22)
- Massive Tornado blasts its way through Oklahoma!
- Pakistan's Monsoon: Do we really need a Monsoon season?
Views since March 29