The tropical coverage (live cyclone covergae) that started from May 24, had ended on June 13. Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) had warned of a tropical storm in the Arabian sea as early as May 23 and on June 11 that came true. The PWP also started a “Special coverage”, as the storm was expected to bring destructive rains and winds to Pakistan coast, but that was changed later. Following are the article that were published during tropical coverage;
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (June 11 – June 15)
- Beware of Cyclone Keila – Special Coverage!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon and cyclone alert (June 4 – June 10)
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon and cyclone Alert ( May 31 – June 4)
- The Keila hype – It is not even a low pressure yet!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon and cyclone alert (May 24 – May 31)
The normal activities of PWP will start from today. Every day a new article will be published. The Monsoon series will re-continue and Myths article will return. So stay tune!