Tornadoes are highly uncommon in Pakistan, they mostly occur during the spring season that is March and April usually when a Western Disturbance starts effecting the northern parts of the country. It is also speculated that cycles of tornado years may be correlated to the periods of reduced tropical cyclone activity. Following is a list of tornadoes which struck the country.
- On 10 March 1981, a killer tornado killed some 56 people and injured 600 people in Gujranwala and Sheikhupura districts of Punjab province.
- On 10 March 1985, a tornado killed 18 people in the northern areas of the country.
- In 1995, hundred people were reported to have been killed by a tornado in Pakistan.
- On 28 March 2001, a killer tornado killed 10 people and injured some 100 people in Chak Misran village near Bhalwal area in Punjab province. The tornado had surface winds greater than 75 mph. It uprooted electric poles and bill boards in the area.
- On 12 October 2006, a tornado formed near Rawalpindi in Punjab.
- Another Tornado hit Narang Mangi near Narowal city in Punjab province but no relevant data is available about this tornado.