Disclaimer: PWP is not affiliated with Pakistan Meteorological Department
Pakistan Weather Portal™ (PWP) is the first and only weather blog in Pakistan. It was developed on March 6, 2011 and since then it updates about different weather phenomenon across Pakistan and the world. We here at PWP give the people a reliable weather forecast. It is because of our accuracy that PWP has become the largest private weather source and the second most visited weather website in Pakistan after Pakistan Meteorological Department.
So follow Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) and stay connected with the world of weather.
Following are some of the notable achievements of PWP since its development in 2011;
- Washington Post, one of the most popular newspaper of the world from United States, mentioned PWP’s article on the outbreak of Peacock disease. (check here)
- The Guardian, one of the most popular newspaper of the world from United Kingdom, mentioned PWP’s view on the heatwave of 2013. (check here check here). UK journalist John Vidal mentioned PWP’s view on his blog as well (check here)
- Muscat Daily, a famous newspaper in Oman has mentioned PWP many times. (check here)
- Oman now, a news website mentioned PWP in November. (check here)
- Dawn News, Pakistan’s leading English newspaper mentioned PWP. (check here)
- The Nation, a Pakistani newspaper, took some paragraphs from PWP’s article on Karachi’s dust storm. (check here)
- The Global Warming Foundation, an American website that focuses on Global Warming, highlighted PWP’s heat wave article. (Check here)
- Siasat, a forum that discusses the political situation of Pakistan, mentioned PWP’s article on Karachi’s dust storm. (check here).
- Pakistan Meteorological Department took pictures from PWP which would refer to our blog once you click them. (check here).
- Focal Points, a blog run by a foreigner, mentioned Monsoon of Pakistan. (Check here)
- Bharat Rakshak, a forum that discusses the military situation of India, mentioned PWP’s article on Dust storm in Peshawar. (Check here)
- Homeopathy World Community, a group website that looks after the victims of natural disaster, mentioned the Weather patterns in Pakistan by PWP. (Check here)
- Pakistan fisherfolk, a group that looks after the safety and their welfare, followed every update of PWP regarding the expected cyclone. They mentioned us on their Facebook page and Twitter page. (Check here and here)
- Pakistan Red crescent society, PRCS is a humanitarian organization, dedicated to improving lives of vulnerable segments of the society, PRCS has mentioned PWP on their monsoon updates. (check here)
- Humanitarian Response of Pakistan has mentioned PWP in their monsoon updates. (check here)
- Climate Himalaya, a website led by south Asian users highlighted PWP’s Green Revolution in November 2011. (check here)
- Jinn Org, a site about demons and supernatural beings mentioned Seraiki myth – Dust storms are possessed by Demons! in April 2012. (check here)
- World Weather Post, a website that collects the best articles related to weather from all around the world has mentioned PWP many times. PWP’s tropical coverage remained on top for 5 continuous week on that website, beating BBC, CNN, Reuter and Hindustan times. (check here)
- PWP is also mentioned on many international forums and blogs from Manila to New york. PWP’s tropical coverage was translated by many Omanis in Arabic and they followed us hour by hour (check some of these here)
- PWP is also mentioned on many Facebook and twitter pages of different people around the world.
For further information and Inquiries
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org