An 8.9 magnitude earthquake has just hit northern parts of Japan generating atleast 10 metre high tsunami , which has also hit coastal Japan after the super quake. Atleast 20 countries have given warning to their citizens after the tsunami hit Japan. 5 people are dead in Japan, numbers are likely to rise.
UPDATES OF JAPAN QUAKE
- 400+ people are dead more than thousand missing.
- Worst Japanese earthquake in 140 years in Japan.
- The strongest aftershock was 7.1 that is comparable to Haiti’s earthquake.
- Japan came to standstill after the earthquake and tsunami.
- The foreign office of Pakistan in Japan is still trying to contact 300 missing Pakistanis in Japan.
Earthquake of 4.8 magnitude has hit northern Pakistan at about 4:45pm (local time) with tremours jolting Peshawar, the capital of Khyber province. This earthquake has occured after the massive quake of Japan. No damage is reported in the country.