Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) made a total of 10 articles in the month of November;
- Back to Back Tropical Storms in the Arabian sea – Special Coverage!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Tropical Alert (November 25 – December 9)
- “Don’t mistake them for the Thunderbird!”
- Pakistan Weather Update (November 12 – November 25)
- Worst floods in 50 years continue to haunt Thailand; Death toll rises in Turkey!
- Did Karachi’s Stargazers miss something?
- Tropical activity again in the Arabian sea with ARB 03! – Special coverage!
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – Eid ul Adha Mubarak!
- Cold winds changed the capital!
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – October in Review!
Tropical special coverage of ARB 03 and 04
PWP did two tropical coverage for two weather systems that originated from the Arabian sea. Which are as follow;
The second was about ARB 04;
Article of month
Based on positive reviews, the article of November was “Don’t mistake them for the Thunderbird!” but after a discussion with our regular visitor, the new article of November is Back to Back Tropical Storms in the Arabian sea – Special Coverage!
4 replies to “Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – November in Review!”
@ K.M, All were good but back to back storms and tropical special coverage should be articles for the month
OK, thanks for your feedback. Its the now the article of the month!
I agree with the new decision.. And sorry for not being in touch more often, work picked up fast and being a one-man army is hard. Keep writing for us and we will keep reading! 🙂
Good to hear from you 🙂