Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) made a total of 15 articles which are given below;
- The Invasion of Loo winds – Karachi feels the heat!
- Heat Precautions in Urdu Language!
- Pollute the Arabian sea for stronger Hurricanes before the Monsoon season!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (April 24 – May 6)
- Pakistan rainfall will return, either by flood or gently
- Earth Day 2012 – Green planet is the future!
- Seraiki myth – Dust storms are possessed by Demons!
- Bad weather – Bhoja Airlines tragedy!
- Get Interactive with the Portal!
- Active Weather Approaching: Pakistan Weather Update (April 16 – April 23)
- TSUNAMI: Powerful Earthquake in Indonesia
- Avalanche in Pakistan – Tragedy at Himalayas!
- Monsoon 2012 – What will happen in Pakistan?
- Strongest winds in Tokyo since 1959!
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – March 2012 in Review!
In the month of April PWP started the Portal Interactive;
Send your weather articles, research, ideas or pictures on firstname.lastname@example.org Your article would be published on Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) with your name and city, without any changes. So you could also be the part of Portal Interactive!
PWP and the Dijinn!
Seraiki myth – Dust storms are possessed by Demons was mentioned by jinn.org
The Article of the month
Pollute the Arabian sea for stronger Hurricanes before the Monsoon season!
2 replies to “Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – April 2012 in Review!”
Bad Weather! Bhoja Airlines Tragedy should be article for the month
It doesnt have much material…