“The article of 2011 is Hunt for Osama!“
- 2011 – Astonishing weather events in Pakistan!!
- Pakistan Weather Update (December 30 – January 7)
- Climate change behind Sindh floods!
- What is climate change? – Pakistan in focus!
- Cyclone Thane has formed in the Bay of Bengal – Special coverage!
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) to go Green!
- Merry Christmas from PWP!
- Mysterious cyclone of December 1965: Karachi in the eye of the Storm
- Cold wave takes its toll!
- First Outlook: Pakistan to witness Cooler Winter in early 2012!
- Indian Pollution – New Delhi turns dirty!
- Pakistan Weather Update (December 19 – December 25)
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – November in Review!
Tropical coverage in the month of December
PWP started the special tropical coverage from December 26 till December 30 for the Bay of Bengal.
Article of the month!
To keep Karachiites aware of historic storms, the article of the month is Mysterious cyclone of December 1965: Karachi in the eye of the Storm.
Article of the year!
The biggest headliner of the year was Osama bin Laden, but the United States planned to kill the wanted terrorist some days ago than May 2. Thus the article of 2011 is Hunt for Osama!