Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) made a total of 10 articles while seven article dubbed as “Portal Interactive” were shared by PWP’s followers, which are given below;
- Portal Interactive: Three floods in the country!
- Portal Interactive: History of 31-May 1985 and 1986 in Karachi
- Updated on May 31: Tropical cyclone formation in the Arabian sea
- Total collapse of Monsoon expected in July?
- Portal Interactive: Earthquake in southwestern region of Pakistan
- Portal Interactive: Locating the Direction of Qibla by yourself
- Quake hits Japan and Italy – Floods in Afghanistan!
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) launches it’s very first YouTube Channel!
- Fresh Dust storms lashes Karachi!!!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (May 18 – June 1)
- Weather of United Kingdom – Cold, hot, drought and flood
- Portal Interactive: Weather Observations!
- Pakistan Weather Update & Monsoon Alert (May 7 – May 17)
- Portal Interactive: Karachi; Rain in May – A very rare Occurence!
- Look! Up in the Sky! it’s Supermoon!
- Portal Interactive: Salinity in Ocean
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – April 2012 in Review!
4 thoughts on “Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – May 2012 in Review!”
@ K.M, Well Done, PWP First You tube channels should be article for the month.
Thank You Shoaib, i would change it later.. 🙂
Babar Bhai Weldone….Babar bhai 1 request hai plz Roman urdu ka jawab Roman Urdu m diya karien our English ka jawab English m…
Thank You Wasi 🙂 ill do my best…