In the month of December, Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) made a total of nine articles out of which one was of Portal Interactive, following are those articles;
- 2012 – Spectacular weather events in Pakistan!
- Happy New Year 2013!!
- Pakistan Weather Update (December 25 – January 5)
- Merry Christmas to everyone from PWP
- Punjab shivers – Dense fog and Icy winds spices up winter in Lahore!
- Christmas formation: Tropical storm forming in the Arabian sea – Special Coverage
- Doomsday approaching this Friday? – Its a Myth!
- Stormy winter rains lashes Karachi!
- Portal Interactive: Map of Karachi
- Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – November 2012 in Review!
Tropical coverage of December
During the month of December, one article was based on the special tropical coverage.
Article of the month
Because of all the hype this event created especially in December.
Article of the year
PWP cannot decide which should be the article of the year therefore you must help PWP to decide;
- Avalanche in Pakistan – Tragedy at Himalayas!
- Now or Never: Transit of Venus!
- This year Karachi’s lucky number is 19!
- Gwadar cries for water – New city becoming a ghost town?
- Beauty of Thar – Unsettled weather killing Peacocks in Sindh!
- Unknown Electrical Object falls in Dadu from sky!
Select one of them so that could be the article of 2012!
14 replies to “Pakistan Weather Portal (PWP) – December 2012 in review!”
This year Karachi’s lucky number is 19!
Very cold weather conditions are affecting Lahore for the past few days Temperatures throughout the day remain in single digit barely reaching 10C during afternoon times…Whats the forecast for next few days will these cold conditions ease especially the maximum temperatures during the day which are 10 degrees below normal..
Cold conditions to persist, a very slight increase could occur during the end or start of coming week.
last one “unknown electrical object falls in dadu” is the best amongst others
okay great 🙂
Hello bhai. we havent seen the sun since many days in Gujranwala. When is the sun expected to show its face ???
Middle of this week…Slight increase in temperature as well (1C to 2C)
how can we send/share images and videos for this website ?
You want to send it to us (in that case, email it to email@example.com) OR You want to share any of PWP’s article, pictures, videos (in that case, copy the link)
unexpected rain here for 10min or so. started at 12:10 am approx and ended at 12:20 am approx. intensity was quite moderate. However there was no such prediction then what was this passing shower ?
No there was no prediction but the clouds were expected.
What will be the condition of fog tomorrow on motorways from lahore to peshawar? I will be travelling on the motorway from 10am.
Well I am not sure you must be in touch with the Traffic Police however the foggy conditions would subside as a weather system would enter the country.